Wednesday 17 July 2013

Oh shtuff!

Little Beanie has a stuffy nose. I can hear her breathing/ snorting out here in the living room. It started running today. Poor girl...

I had a major sinus congestion the last few days. I thought it was allergies, maybe from cleaning up the garden. But I've never had allergies before. Of course, I didn't use to leave stuff to mold in my garden either. Or, maybe just from too much fresh air.

But now Bea is all stuffy. So, maybe it is a cold.

The second time she woke up, I tried nursing her, but poor little thing couldn't breathe. She has stirred and fussed and called out 'mama' several more times this evening.

Maybe we'll enjoy a nice warm bath together tomorrow. My back could use it.

And as much as I love hearing her call for me, I wish she didn't have to so much tonight.  I hope this passes for her more quickly than it did for me. I was miserable in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment