Thursday 28 February 2013

I've decided...

That it's time to come back.

I miss you gals (and guys).

Bea turned four months today. I think I can swing the time for myself to blog again.

This blog might not be the same. But it's still me. If you can't follow, I understand, but I'll miss you.

Now, reading other blogs. Maybe I'll even have time for that.

There is so much I want to write. About what happened ~10 days postpartum. About life now. About more of my life, not just my grief.

And my grief has changed. A few months into this misadventure, I remember reading that grief lasts two years. I am past that mark - and it is different. Of course, one key thing also changed in the same time period: Bea made it here safely.

Bea, herself, does make me happy. I am happy being a (mostly) full-time mom. I am happy cleaning my house (after I came to the realization last week that I clean my house for me, because no one else seems to notice when it is dirty). I am happy taking walks every morning around 8 with a stroller and a mutt, even when it is 90 pushing 1000 with a relative humidity of 'what the hell are you doing outside in this weather.' I think I may have found my groove (or at least a new groove than the old groove).

So, dear readers, be forewarned: I am back. With my co-author Beanie Bea.

No comments:

Post a Comment