Sunday 3 March 2013

ah Sunday

Feeling better after the weekend.

Choralors at work helped perk me up - nice singing.

We went back to the Garden today to see them again!

But miss Bea seems to think naps are optional, well sleep in general is. I am blaming teeth. But it takes a lot of work to get her to sleep!

And I will miss some of the volunteers I work with quite a bit. The one guy has so many interesting stories from his life. But, soon I iwll be able to just go visit them - instead of working a full day!

Bea really likes the singing (She is probably thinking- oh, that is what the song is *supposed* to sound like - not how mama sings it!). I have to find some palces around here that have music during the day. Come January we will probably do a music program...

And we are so going to the gym this week. If she wants to work out by crying, well, that's her perogative. I need to go. At 10 the Y has a gym set up for the kids (after the gymanstic classes) so we will go to that.

Thanks for listening to me be worn out

No comments:

Post a Comment